Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

puppy luv

Still hobbling around. I thought I would not be hurting after a week. I have been taking it easy this week but I’m getting a little antsy to pump some iron or something. Luckily I had a little side project I could work on. My friend Laura got hitched this past summer and asked me to design a thank you card for her so I put on my Photoshop hat and went to work. It had been a while since I did anything with Photoshop and realized how much I missed it. I love designing things and putting my ideas into something visual. I can’t wait to one day design my own stationery! I’m going to have a hay day!

Last weekend I decided to cook for my little furball princess Lily. I found a simple recipe online for some dog biscuits and I had all the ingredients at home so I whipped up a bunch on a sunny Sunday afternoon. She goes nuts for them...cheese, whole wheat flour, olive oil and chicken stock! Even puppies can eat clean too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment