Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

a little love <3

Happy Love Day!!

It’s been a week since I posted last. Jen and I have been having a great time despite me having to work. It’s so great to have her around; she’s my sista from another mista for sure. I took her to a koala sanctuary on the weekend and saw lots of cool critters, she cuddled a koala and patted some roos. I have tomorrow off from work so we’re gonna exercise our shopping muscles. Still counts as exercise in my books. On the weekend we plan to head to Noosa and laze on the beach, explore the shops and maybe rent a stand up paddle board, of which I’m sure my weak-ass core will thank me.

I’ve still been making a few Crossfit visits during the week. Made two reps of 50kg power clean the other night! However my quads are still complaining from 150 wall balls that is Karen. My eating has been a little slack since Jen arrived but I’m not too worried about it, it’s only a couple of extra cheats and I’m still doing my meal prep and making good choices (most of the time). There’s a little thing called ‘trip to Fiji in a month’ that I need to remember.

Tonight Jen is cooking Ryan and I a lovely supper and instead of Valentines gifts, Ryan and I have decided to make a cake together. I’m not a big celebrator of Valentines anyway and just wanted something fun and out of the ordinary to do together. Ryan shows me how much he loves me every day J ....ok how many of you are choking on your supper right now :P I know laaaaaaaaame haha

Don’t forget to show yourself some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment