Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

after these messages, we'll be riiiiiiiight back!

My bestie Jen arrives in Australia tomorrow. As I write this, she’s probably on her way to earning the gold medal of Olympic sleeping on the flight from YYZ to SYD. I think she would also claim silver and bronze. As long as she doesn’t have some anxious little kid behind her, mashing their feet into her back or someone rather large beside her, spilling over the arm rest and concealing her in-seat entertainment buttons in flab, I think she’ll do just fine. I can’t wait to see her. It’s been almost a year since we last caused trouble together....Vegas of course.

Jen is here for 20 days and I’m going to take a semi-break from training (and probably blogging). I’m not going to stop all together, just cut back a little so we can catch up and take our little bums exploring (and by little I speak for Jen only). Jen always says, with her top and my bottom, we’d make the perfect woman :P

I’ve been in Australia for almost 8 months and honestly we’ve been in contact almost every one of those days, even if it’s just texting a dirty pic of some bum cleavage. Now for 20 days I can just moon her in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment