Pages

Monday, February 04, 2013

undress for progress

I shared one of these pics with my Crossfit fam last week and thought I may as well throw it up on le blog as well along with a second pic. The top pictures are from 6 weeks ago and this is from doing Crossfit only. When I check myself out (c’mon who doesn’t do ‘most muscular’ in the mirror), the change is harder to notice day by day. Having a progress pic like this is such a great form of motivation. I feel stronger, but I don’t necessarily see a change until I look at the side by side comparison. I encourage everyone to do it. I know it feels weird flexing and trying to snap half naked pics of yourself in the bathroom whilst doing your best to keep your phone out of the sink and not letting any underboob hang out. I assure you it’ll be worth it. And if your bf/gf/husband/wife/dog is watching, they’ll get some quality entertainment in the process.

It has evolved into regular pose downs between Ryan and I during teeth-brushing time.



No comments:

Post a Comment