Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

ok Canada, I guess you can have her back

The house is a little emptier now; Jen has arrived safe and sound back in Canada. Ryan caught Lily sleeping on Jen’s bed yesterday evening...she misses her too. Jen was my little piece of home for three and a half weeks and I loved every minute of it, and not just because we ate a butt load of ice cream (at least it wasn’t beaver tails and ice cream this time).

My eating habits were definitely slack over the past three weeks so it’s time to pull up my socks again. I’m almost 12 weeks out from the competition and honestly the competition has been the last thing on my mind. Crossfit has taken over that space in my head (hey I didn’t say empty space). I’m currently signed up for three sessions per week but I’m going to change my membership so I can train five days per week starting next week. The strength I now have from just doing three days is something I never thought I’d achieve and I’m excited to see what five days will do. I also signed up for the Crossfit Open which begins on March 5th and goes for 5 weeks. I know I’m not going to be able to Rx every workout but I’m going to give it my best and I’ll for sure learn a thing or two. A whole group of us newbs at my box have signed up so the support is going to be phenomenal.

Snatch and double unders tonight. Bring on the giggles as CMCraig critiques our snatches.

No comments:

Post a Comment