Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

pure shores

Back from paradise. Fiji was absolutely stunning. The weather was perfect, food was delicious, drinks were abundant and the wedding was beautiful. For five days we were off the grid. We didn’t want to leave but we also missed Lily a while big bunch. I took a boat load (pun totally intended) of pics so I’ll add a few when I get them on the computer at home.

Back to reality.

And back to Crossfit last night. I don’t know if it was the sun coming out of my skin or what but I was so incredibly hot last night during the WOD I had to take my shoes off and finish in my bare feet. After finishing, I proceed to stick my head in the freezer and rub a cold pack on my skin to cool me down. Tonight’s 5RM back squat is much more along the lines of vacation recovery than last night’s 7 rounds for time, 7 push jerk, 7 CTB and 7 burpees. Barf.

No comments:

Post a Comment