Pages

Thursday, August 02, 2012

girly stuff

I am so very lucky to have the lovely Katey Dodt of Katey Dee Spray Tanning looking after my tan, hair and makeup for the big day! Katey will be spraying me down with multiple layers of deep brown goodness in the days leading up to the event to give me some sick muscle definition! I’m sure this will prompt several questions from people at work the next day. Why do you look like a giant candy bar? Did you fall into a Jacqueline sized mud puddle? There will be some serious scrubbing going on Sunday night, I guar-an-tee!

Katey is going to be my backstage buddy at the show. I’m sure the boys will enjoy sitting in the audience drooling over all the hot slabs of girl meat walking around in bikinis anyway.

I’m pretty pumped to get all done up by Katey. She does some amazing work and I can’t wait to be one of her subjects! Check her out on Facebook under Katey Dee Spray Tanning or www.kateydeespraytanning.com! Here are some lovely gel toes Katey did for me a few weeks ago (and they are still looking awesome).

No comments:

Post a Comment