Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

it's simple.

Listen to your body. Closely. Feed it what it needs to operate. Not empty calories that your body has to work harder to process because it doesn't know what you just consumed. Your body will fail you if you do. There are no 8 week diets, no miracle shakes or pills that can replace eating clean. There are only lifestyle choices. My favorite words from Tosca Reno 'the outside of your body is a direct reflection of what you put into it'. No one is perfect. I am not perfect. I do not eat perfectly all the time. But when I do make an unhealthy choice, I know that I am in control of my lifestyle. I indulge now and then, but I do so with awareness. Be a conscious eater. Read labels, but limit labels. That body part you see on someone else that you wish you had, is probably what they want to change about themselves. Be a healthy version of you. You can't change what body you have, but you can shape it into something amazing. Set goals, be patient, trust in what you cannot see right away. Ice cream always tastes better when you can't remember the last time you had it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment