Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

poser.

5 weeks. My body hurts. I dream about fast food and potato chips. I still allow myself a cheat meal or two throughout the week, but after this week I plan to cut those out too. I’ve been doing a lot of YouTubing lately to watch girls on stage and how they walk, pose, move etc. I decided to slip on my sweet heels and strut my stuff around in front of the mirror to try and find my best angles and how to pose and turn my body to flex the right muscles and show off my best side (hopefully I have one). I can tell I’m going to need to practice this regularly leading up to the comp. I’ve never been a real girly-girl, bouncy and bubbly and swinging my hips and hair around so I think it’s actually going to take a lot of work for me to make it look natural on stage. I probably looked pretty ridiculous trying to mimic the girls I watched on YouTube.

I decided it was a good time to take some progress photos. It’s easier to notice any transformation and decide what area(s) need more focus and attention at the gym to achieve symmetry on stage. I know I still have a lot of work to do but I think I’m getting a little more confident of how ready I will be in 5 weeks.

I strongly dislike wearing shorts and I feel uncomfortable in a bathing suit, but it needs to be done (please ignore terrible bed head bun).

No comments:

Post a Comment