Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

itsy bitsy teeny weeny

Well, I finally ordered my bikini. The last major thing on my list to do, well, besides actually look like a fitness model in it :S I’m a little nervous to get it and try it on. Sure it looks good on the girl in the picture, it definitely won’t look like that on me, but I’ll wear it as best I can. I’m used to buying my bikini top and bottom sizes totally different, but when I went to add this one to my cart, I had the choice of XS or S....great.

26 days.


I’ve switched my focus a little bit this week in terms of my workouts since I have a 10km race this coming Sunday. I’m going to alternate between legs and running. My lower body really needs to catch up to my upper body and it’s super frustrating! I’m going to condense my upper body gym days into one or two sessions and focus the rest of the days on legs and cardio. Hopefully this will burn off more fat and allow me to lean out a bit....which I don’t really need anywhere else but my legs.

My goal this weekend is sub 54 mins. I ran the Bridge City Boogie 10km race in Saskatoon last year in 53:58, which I did a lot more training for, and was a fitness instructor at the time...so I could be completely off in space with my hopes for this year. Stay tuned.

Our things from Canada arrive tomorrow! I’m excited to have my clothes back! We’ve been making due with two suitcases worth of clothes for 2 ½ months so it’s gonna be like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment