Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

and now for an ab update

The concert last night was fun! My sleepy time suffered but it was worth it :)

Tonight will be my last night at the gym. I’m going to do supersets of back/bi/tri exercises. I would have liked to get another leg workout in but I’ve read recommendations to try and avoid legs so that there’s no risk of being wobbly on stage. I think I’m high risk for wobbles.

Trying to drink a little less water today too. I’ve found it a little difficult to track my water intake because water in tea and foods count. I usually drink 2 teas a day (one green and one black, only green one counts) plus two or so of my bottles of water that I keep here, which is probably about 2 litres. So I think I’m drinking around 2-3 litres of water a day. And I know that should be waaaaaaaaaay more :S

So I guess I should do a little ab update! I have not incorporated any specific ab exercises into my routine. I mostly use cables and free weights at the gym so my core does get a good workout as well for stability. I think it’s lookin’ pretty tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment