Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

in a flash

Well it’s all over. And it went by in a flash! The competition was so much fun and I loved every minute of it. It was so great to have Jade there with me. She was in a different height class as me so I’d watch her back stage on a TV and we’d give each other celebratory hugs as we each came off stage.
I was so nervous in the morning. Pretty much worrying about everything I could possibly worry about. Katey was amazing backstage! Somewhere between an old guy getting oiled up and a topless physique lady, she got right to work on my makeup and did my mop of hair in record time! My bikini stayed in place and in one piece. My lips became glued to my teeth from smiling so much. And I need to be way way way darker for next time!
The girls that were competing with me looked amazing and to me it was the best motivation I could have gotten. I want to work harder and look so much better the next time I decide to step on stage. The training and diet was definitely worth it though.
So everyone has been asking if I pigged out and YES, of course I did. And of course I paid for it too :/. It all started with a Tim Tam backstage which escalated to a bag of chips in the car, continued at the BBQ with chips, dips, potatoes, sausages and ice cream cake, then I capped the night off with some pizza, garlic bread and a can of pop! It was a.maz.ing!
 
Here are a few pics from the day! I can't wait to do it again!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment