Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

night off

Tonight I'm taking a little break from the gym. Ryan and I are headed downtown to go see Yellowcard! It's nice to not have to think about going to the gym tonight.

I think my body is adjusting well to low/no carbs right now. I've replaced carbs with lots more veggies and tried to minmize the amount of fruit I've been eating too. So far so good. I still feel like I have a good amount of energy. A difficult adjustment for me here has been that it gets dark out at about 6pm...and my body just wants to go to bed. I still haven't gotten accustomed to this, but summer is just around the corner here wich should give another hour, hour and a half of light. I do miss light till 10pm in summer in Canada!

Anyway, just a shortie tonight. Gotta go get dolled up to head out for the night!

Tomorrow...my water intake gets slashed!


No comments:

Post a Comment