Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

what's next?

As I said in my previous post, participating in a fitness competition was probably the best motivation I’ve ever felt. Seeing results of the dedication people have put into their training was amazing. It just made me want to achieve bigger and better things in the future. If I improve only slightly better than my first competition, then to me I’ve been successful. I have my eye on a competition in May actually.

I’m taking the week off from any exercise just to get a little break, then straight back into it! In the next week I’m going to plan out new workout regime and introduce a few new things into the mix. I’m going to plan a 6 day schedule mixing days of cardio and weights. I’m going to TRY and get some early morning cardio in (I am the furthest thing from a morning person so this will be a difficult habit to form), three days of heavy weights probably with some supersets, and three days of interval and plyometric training. I’ll work out all the details in the next few days (pun intended). My focus is going to be on my legs, trying to get rid of the fat that is still there. It’s the last place for it to leave and needs the attention.

As for the blog, I’m going to keep it. Who knows if anyone actually reads it but sometimes I have so many thoughts in my head it’s a nice way to organize them and think them through. Plus I think my background is cute :P I’d like to work out a little plan for here too, have a day with a clean recipe to try, a new workout idea and maybe a day of some girly stuff, since the title is lean AND lovely! If anyone actually does read this and has any suggestions for me, I’m all ears!!

3 comments:

  1. I check in every few days and read it, glad you are going to keep it up. You looked pretty awesome at your competition and that's great that you are planning for another one. No suggestions other than maybe a follow up to your supplements post? Do you think they helped very much? Obviously diet is king, just curious on your opinion of the ones you were/are taking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion :) I will for sure follow up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time I`ve been on this site and all i can say is wow! I`ve been working out as well - working on the mono ab. It looks awsome. I may need to take a lesson from your dedication and drive. Glad to see that you are doing well.
    Take care,
    Terry M.

    ReplyDelete