Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

this is it

My bag is packed, I've run through my posing, it's time to get this done! I went for my last tan today and must say Katey has done an awesome job for both myself and Jade! We look abnormally dark which is perfect for being on stage! I'm sure the nerves will hit me in the morning but I'm feeling pretty relaxed right now. I had my nails done this morning which is something I don't do, but I like the look of a nice short french acrylic set. However this post will be fairly short since I can't feel the keyboard keys properly :(

I'll take lots of pics tomorrow and I think one of the boys will be taking a video too (scary). It's going to be a huge show; the biggest in QLD history with 360 odd competitors I think.

I hope I look good tomorrow. I hope I feel good tomorrow. I know I'll feel good once I get a slice of backstage pizza into me! We are celebrating at Jade's parents house afterwards and double because it's Jade's birthday soon. It's going to be glorious!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment