Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

home stretch

Down to the final week! I can feel it’s going to be a tough one too. I didn’t feel great all weekend; I had a rotten headache for two days. I’m thinking it’s probably related to me not taking my supplements anymore. Tonight I hit the gym to do some upper body supersets. I’m keeping my water intake high today and carbs low.

I say that I wish I had a few more weeks to just get a little bit leaner and cut but I don’t know if I could do this for a few more weeks. I’m feeling very exhausted and now I’m just looking forward to it being over with and going back to my regular clean eating habits. In my mind, I’m as ready as I could be at this point in time. I still don’t feel comfortable in that damn bikini (if you can even call it that) and I’m hoping there’s just one girl that’s bigger than me on stage so I’ll feel a little better (is that terrible to say?). I am looking forward to the experience though, putting aside the competition part and how I look. There will be so much energy and great people to chat with and learn from, and also having Jade there with me, it’s going to be a great day. I really don’t have any huge expectations for Sunday. Not falling on my face would be on the list I guess and getting a little positive feedback would also be nice. Now I just have to decide what color sportsbra to wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment